Model: SR-ROLLER3G #ID: 1002200
40 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Clean your hands and the part that needs to be cured
2. Use the cleansing and anti-bacterial gel to wipe your hand and skin
3. Use hot water to flush the roller
4. You should use some skin care products before using
5. Using your other hand to straining your skin and rolling before and after over the part to be cured.
Roll 8~10 times in every direction. Put enough pressure and make sure the micro-needle can penetrate your skin
6. After treatment, you should wash and dry up the rolled part
Scar removalincluding acne scar removal or treatment.
Stretch mark removal
Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
Hyper pigmentation treatment.
When using different kinds of needle
• The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles can remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars.
• The2.0mmsize needles can remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars
• The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles can remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
• The 0.5mm -size needles can help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
• The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles are perfect for cosmetics application
Never share a derma roller with anyone else for hygiene reasons .
Not recommended for use on irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, moles etc.
Be extra careful when rolling around the eyes; don't go any higher than your cheekbones. Don't use a derma roller on your eyelids as the skin is too thin.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
Never use on animals or children.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
• Purulent inflammation of the skin.
• Severe atopic dermatitis.
• If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
• If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.
No customer reviews for the moment.