Model: OT-NA08 #ID: 1000818
40 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Eliminates Snoring, Teeth Grinding, Sleep Apnea, Bruxism & TMJ.
This mouth breather version features four large breathing holes and a thicker base with air spring for increased bite opening and gentle TM joint decompression.
The higher sides improve retention while sleeping and the tongue guard control the tongue position.
Ready form technology allows you to wear this mouth guard right out of the package without boiling and biting.
Made from soft medical grade silicone making this one of the most comfortable anti snore devise in the market.
The Anti Snore Mouthpiece is an oral appliance worn at night for snore prevention and sleep apnea.
The mouthpiece positions the lower jaw slightly forward during sleep. This widens the respiratory tract, enabling air to flow unobstructed through the breathing passage, which allows you to breathe more freely and stop snoring.
The Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece also helps with Bruxism, a condition that causes you grind your teeth at night.
1. Simply take the Mouthpiece out of the protective case and wash thoroughly using warm water for 2 minutes.
2. Try wearing for 30 minutes before bedtime for 3 days for your jaw to adjust.
3. Place the Mouthpiece in your mouth and adjust to a comfortable position.
4. Do not clench teeth hard on the Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece.
5. Do not cover the Mouthpiece with your lips. (Your mouth will naturally stay slightly open with the mouthpiece in)
6. Do not put your tongue against the holes on the Mouthpiece. Ensure all two holes are not blocked.
Thoroughly clean the Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece with warm water after use and dry.
Store the Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece in the protective case to keep it safe, in its shape and sanitary until it’s next use.
1x Anti Snore MouthPiece
1x Protective Case
No customer reviews for the moment.